Delta 9Cannabis Starting Materials
The BasicsCannabis Clones
We are not fulfilling orders at this time. We will update this page when when we are fulfilling orders.
Given our start as an independent, family-owned, Manitoba based company, Delta 9 Bio-Tech supports the right for Canadians to grow their own medicine. That’s why we’re excited to announce that we’re now selling clones as cannabis starting materials.
If you are looking to buy cannabis starting materials, you can learn how by reading the frequently asked questions below.
Are you a Licensed Producer? Check out our LP starting materials page.
Learn MoreFrequently Asked Questions
Please note – if you’re an existing Delta 9 client with a valid medical document, you will still need to complete these steps before you may begin purchasing clones.
Once all the proper documentation is received, you will be assigned a new client number. This client number will be unique to the sale of live plants, and will be separate from any existing account you may currently have for the purchase of dried cannabis from Delta 9.
Please contact Health Canada’s Office of the Medical Cannabis (OMC) at 1-866-337-7705 or
email@example.com for questions related to obtaining a personal production license under the ACMPR.
- All Sales of Live Cannabis Plants are FINAL – they may NOT be returned, and refunds will NOT be offered once an order is placed (even before it is shipped).
- At this time, Delta 9 will only be selling starting materials in the form of clones.
- Orders for live cannabis plants may ONLY be placed over the phone.
- If you are unhappy with the state of your live plants upon delivery, you MUST contact Delta 9 on the same day (via phone or email).
- You may order as many plants (per day) as your ACMPR personal production license allows.
DELTA 9 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF CANNABIS CLONES AT ANY TIME.