Our Pricing Policy
eg. If John’s medical document allows him to purchase 1 gram/ day (30 grams/month) and John would like to order 10 grams of Product A and 10 grams of Product B (20 grams in total), his order will be regular price
Compassionate Quantity Discount Price
eg. If John’s medical document allows him to purchase 1 gram/ day (30 grams/ month) and John would like to order 10 grams of Product A, 10 grams of Product B, and 10 grams of Product C (30 grams in total), his order will be assessed the quantity discount price. John will save $30 on his order!
Compassionate Pricing Program
At Delta 9, providing compassionate care and service to Canadians from all walks of life is a top priority. To date, we’ve successfully provided financial assistance to a large number of low-income patients through our Compassionate Pricing Program.
Here’s how it works:
- Delta 9 patients that qualify for our CPP will have access to one or more eligible cannabis strains per month that will only cost a flat rate of $5.75/gram.
- Delta 9 patients that qualify for our CPP can purchase up to 60 grams per month of the CPP eligible strain(s).
- Additional premium strains will also be available to all Delta 9 patients. With a minimum order of 30 premium grams, you will receive a quantity discount of $1.00 off per gram.
- Delta 9 is committed to always having at least one cannabis strain eligible for those clients participating in our CPP.
- Any existing CPP customers will be grand-fathered into our old system until their current medical document expires. At that time, they will be required to transition over to our new CPP.
- Quantity discounts and CPP discounts cannot be used in conjunction with one another.
In order to qualify for our Compassionate Pricing Program simply send us proof of your current low income situation by submitting a copy of your most recent Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency.